For the third consecutive year the "Breakfasts of Love" project is being implemented by E. I. Papadopoulos aiming to support child welfare organizations.
Papadopoulou Biscuits who has been supporting Desmos ever since our first day of operation, continues the "Breakfasts of Love" project trying to provide a healthy and high nutritional value breakfast to children. Each month one of Desmos' network organization, receives a great quantity of biscuits which are offered as breakfast meal to our little friends.
The deliveries for this year started last week and up to now the beneficiaries are:
- Agrofol, Kordelio department, Thessaloniki – Total quantity 15 boxes
- Agrofol Trilofos Department,, Thessaloniki – Total quantity 15 boxes
- Protovoulia gia to Paidi, Veroia – Total quantity 30 boxes
- Elpida Home, Thessaloniki – Total quantity 30 boxes
- ARSIS Association for the Social Support of Youth Total quantity 30 boxes
- Drasi Gia to Kati Allo - Total quantity 15 boxes
Stay tuned since more deliveries will follow.
We would like to sincerely thank once more Papadopoulou Biscuits for their generosity.